Account Director – Business & Technology
Our incredibly talented Business and Technology team are looking to hire a smart, commercially minded, pro-active Account Director. This is a unique opportunity to join our ambitious team where you will play a pivotal role in leading truly integrated, international campaigns for some of the world’s best recognised business and technology companies.
Account Directors at Brands2Life are accountable for the successful delivery of the client communications programme including the achievement of outstanding media coverage, social engagement or political impact that drives real business outcomes for the client.
- Ensuring the client programme delivers the results specified within the budget and time agreed
- Confirm agreed budgets, sign off POs and keep an eye on service levels
- Be the bastions of quality control; ensuring creative and exciting integrated plans are created, presented and agreed in advance
- Drive and motivate your teams to meet and exceed client expectations
- Organically grow your accounts by communicating our wider services
- Support and participate in new business and agency marketing activity
- Maintaining high-level media and influencer contacts
- Be involved in all aspects of the communications programme execution including media pitches and sell-ins
We deliver work that is as ambitious as the brands we partner with; work that’s grounded in deep insights, planning and creativity to drive strategies to win. We bring it to life through bold content and campaigns that work across all channels and platforms, so we deliver real business impact at every touchpoint.
Brands2Life is ‘the agency for the brands transforming our world’. We are independent; led by Co-Founders Giles Fraser and Sarah Scales; and, since August 2020, majority employee-owned. We have over 140 staff in London, New York and San Francisco. In the last year, we have won multiple awards including, PRWeek’s and PRCA’s ‘Large agency of the Year’, and were #1 in the PRWeek Tech League Tables for the second year in a row!
If you would like to apply to this position, then please send your CV directly to Laura at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, if this role isn’t for you but you like the sound of working at Brands2Life then you are welcome to contact us at email@example.com.
*Brands2Life is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from all backgrounds. We believe a diverse and inclusive workforce enhances our ability to be creative, innovative and entrepreneurial. We do not discriminate against applicants or employees because of race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status or citizenship status.