Senior Marketing & New Business Executive
As a result of multiple award wins and nominations, very exciting client wins, lots of new company initiatives and with even bigger and more ambitious plans set for the year ahead, we are looking to hire a Senior Marketing and New Business Executive for our busy inhouse marketing team.
2020 was a phenomenal year for our Marketing and New Business team who have been central to many of our agency’s highlights from winning PRWeek and PRCA Large Consultancy of the Year; breaking new ground with a highly successful webinar series; the development and roll out of our new agency logo and supporting agency new business growth with major new client wins. Each day brings something new.
Reporting directly to our Head of Marketing you will be joining a close, well-established, and experienced team with the opportunity to collaborate with our PR, Digital and Social teams to support agency growth and marketing plans. You will also benefit from training and development to support your career and a varied role that will flex your skills.
The ideal candidate will be conscientious and commercially focused with a passion for marketing, social media and a desire for furthering the agency’s brand and growth.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing the agency’s day-to-day social media coordination across LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter and Facebook as well as agency content marketing calendars
- Content creation and copywriting for our website and social media channels
- Taking ownership of award coordination: gathering relevant campaign material, submission entries, awards calendar coordination, deadlines, seeking new award opportunities and reviewing and editing first draft entries
- Supporting on lead generation outreach, including email campaigns, events / webinars, brochures, social media (paid) and client scoping
- New business collateral support; case study library and key agency RFI responses
- Database management and lead gen targeting list creation
- Events logistics, both virtual and in person
- Compile reporting on marketing activities (email, Goggle analytics and social media) to help inform marketing strategy and lead generation
This is a fantastic opportunity for an existing Marketing and Business Development Executive who is looking for an increase in responsibility.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience working in an in-house marketing function, preferably within an integrated agency environment
- Supported with award submissions, overseeing events logistics and working with external suppliers
- Practice in B2B lead generation and business development
- Skill generating creative copy for social media (particularly LinkedIn and Twitter)
- Ability to analyse marketing data
- Exposure to digital marketing with basic understanding of SEO, email marketing, social media (paid & organic) and CMS
- Exposure to CRMs and data management (Salesforce & Pardot preferable)
- A genuine interest in marketing, PR, social media and new business
- A meticulous eye for detail with robust time management skills
Brands2Life is ‘the agency for the brands transforming our world’. We are independent; led by Co-Founders Giles Fraser and Sarah Scales; and, since August 2020, majority employee-owned. We have over 140 staff in London, New York and San Francisco. In the last year, we have won multiple awards including, PRWeek’s ‘Best Place to Work Awards’ and, in May 2020, were #1 in the PRWeek Tech League Tables for the first time. Defined by Provoke Media as ‘one of the decade’s defining UK agencies’ we were voted winner of UK PRWeek’s ‘Best Places to Work 2019’ and B2B Marketing’s ‘PR Agency of the Year 2019’.
You will also benefit from our Brands2Life Comms360: a holistic training programme designed to offer people in their second or third jobs a broader insight into all aspects of PR, Communications and Marketing. The comprehensive training covers Introductions to Consumer, Tech, Corporate, Public Affairs, Crisis & Issues, Digital, Social, Integrated Marketing, International and more as well as bespoke training in design to help you develop.
If you would like to apply to this position, then please send your CV directly to Kelly at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, if this role isn’t for you but you like the sound of working at Brands2Life then you are welcome to contact us at email@example.com.