We have a unique opportunity for an experienced planner to join our growing in-house strategy and planning function. We are looking for a confident, curious, engaged and collaborative planner who relishes a challenge and immerses themselves in new channels, topics and audiences.
The Senior Planner will report directly into our Head of Strategy and Planning and will work across the agency servicing a variety of client needs both locally and globally. Our briefs are greatly varied and range from initial brand and business strategy through customer journeys and behaviour change to creative execution. With a fast-growing brand and marketing capabilities in addition to our best-in-class PR and social expertise you will experience a breadth of work you won’t find at any other agency in London.
As a senior planner, you’ll need to:
- Confidently use and mine a number of different research sources, including using data analysis tools such as Brandwatch, and LexisNexis.
- Commission research from outside organisations to inform strategies, using both qualitative methods, such as focus groups and structured interviews, and quantitative methods, such as demographic profiling and questionnaires.
- Conduct stakeholder interviews.
- Analyse and draw conclusions from the information gathered working it into clear and impactful client responses.
- Work with the head of planning and strategy to apply this to the development of a variety of strategic outputs from proposition development for consumer earned media campaigns, to messaging and customer journey development for targeted B2B approaches.
- Be a champion for strategy and planning by assisting in the development of company training modules as well as strategy related products, along with feeding through any interesting reports or trends to the agency.
- Communicate and collaborate well with colleagues, in the process of developing strategic recommendations.
- Inspire trust and confidence in clients by demonstrating experience and gravitas.
What we are looking for in a planner:
- A combination of analytical skills, curiosity, and a passion for strategic exploration.
- Solid experience of working on B2B briefs.
- Agility and flexibility! The ability to multi-task and manage multiple clients at the same time, as well as a variety of different projects.
- Able to do work that is around earned/shared/owned as well as paid media.
- Creativity and imagination.
- Shrewd common sense and commercial awareness.
- Excellent communication and listening skills when dealing with consumers, clients and colleagues.
- The ability to work as part of a fast-moving collaborative team / experience in an agency environment.
- Confident presentation skills.
We believe in the power of bringing together data, technology and powerful strategic insight to unlock creativity and build meaningful relationships between brands and their customers.
Brands2Life is ‘the agency for the brands transforming our world’. We are independent; led by Co-Founders Giles Fraser and Sarah Scales; and, since August 2020, majority employee-owned. We have over 140 staff in London, New York and San Francisco. In the last year, we have won multiple awards including, PRWeek’s and PRCA’s ‘Large agency of the Year’, and were #1 in the PRWeek Tech League Tables for the second year in a row!
If you would like to apply to this position, then please send your CV directly to Kelly
*Brands2Life is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from all backgrounds. We believe a diverse and inclusive workforce enhances our ability to be creative, innovative and entrepreneurial. We do not discriminate against applicants or employees because of race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status or citizenship status.